Harmony™ Essentials Pack Manual Breast Pump Set
The Harmony™ Essentials Pack combines everything mums need for breast milk pumping in one breast pump set. It comes complete with a silicone teat, four milk storage bags to store and freeze your milk, and four ultra-thin nursing pads: everything you need to express and store your breast milk and feed it to your baby. Medela Harmony™ is a single manual breast pump, perfect for mums who want to try out pumping, mums who express occasionally and need a lightweight travel companion, or mums who want a handy backup to their electric pump.
For more information on the World Health Organization’s recommendation on breastfeeding duration visit www.medela.com/who
At at glance: Harmony Essentials Pack – Manual Breast Pump Set
- A complete breast pump kit with everything you need to start pumping and feeding your baby right away.
- Compact, light and portable: take Harmony™ and the pump set everywhere you go.
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields: for increased comfort and more milk 1.
- 2-Phase Expression technology: its unique handle helps you mimic your baby's natural sucking rhythm 2, 3.
- Simple to use and clean: the intuitive and ergonomic design makes assembly and disassembly easy and washing and sanitizing Harmony™ is child's play.
- Includes a silicon teat to attach to the bottle and feed your baby with the expressed milk.
- Our Milk storage bags for collecting, storing and freezing your milk.
- Individually wrapped nursing pads to keep you protected from leaks and confident in the most discreet way.
Compact, light and portable
Manual breast pump sets like the Harmony™ Essentials Pack are perfect for busy schedules, as a back-up to your electric pump, for travelling or for occasional use if you normally breastfeed your baby.
Small enough to fit into your handbag or pack it in your carry on. The whole Harmony™ Essentials Pack is the perfect breast pump kit for active mums: just grab your Essentials Pack and you’re ready to go.
PersonalFit Flex breast shield
With a 105-degree opening angle, its soft rim and oval shape for a better fit, the PersonalFit™ Flex breast shield puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields, resulting in a more effective and comfortable pumping session. More comfort for you, more milk for your baby – clinically proven 1.
Harmony™ manual breast pump with an ergonomic handle
This intuitive 2-Phase Expression technology handle allows you to mimic your baby’s sucking rhythm 2, 3, making Harmony™ one of the best manual pumps to choose from. To fully benefit from the handle’s functionality, first use the short end of the handle at a high frequency to stimulate milk flow. After you see breast milk flowing, use the long end of the handle to extract your milk in longer strokes. It’s easy!
Perfect on the go and for occasional use:
Lighter and quieter than electric pumps, Harmony™ is one of the best manual pumps thanks to the 2-Phase Expression technology and PersonalFit Flex breast shield. Simple to use and easy to take with you everywhere, the Harmony™ Essentials Pack is great for on-the-go pumping, and occasional use, with everything you need to express, collect, store milk and feed your baby.
However, for mums who pump more frequently, a double electric pump like the Swing Maxi™ Flex or Freestyle Flex™ may be a better choice. They not only save you time because you can express both breasts simultaneously, but can also help you pump up to 18% more milk 4.
- 1 Harmony manual breast pump with PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield (size M) and 150 ml bottle;
- 1 silicon teat with protective cap;
- 4 breast milk storage bags for collecting, storing and freezing your milk;
- 4 ultra-thin nursing pads to protect your bra from leaks.