3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra
Pump and breastfeed in complete comfort with the Medela Nursing and Pumping Bra. With its 3in1 versatile design, the bra is lightweight, ultra-breathable and features Adaptive Stretch™ for a perfect fit that grows with your changing body.
This 3in1 bra designed for:
- In-bra pumping
- Electric breast pumps
At a glance: Benefits of Medela 3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra
The Medela 3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra helps you feed or pump for your baby in complete comfort.
- Medium to high support to hold bottles and in-bra pumps in place
- 1-step hands-free pumping
- Lightweight and comfortable with breathable perforated foam pads and soft touch material
- Soft Touch Adaptive Stretch™ technology for a perfect fit that grows with your changing body
- Full drop-down cups so you can enjoy maximum skin-to-skin contact while nursing to help you bond with your baby
- Fits most electric breast pump shields and in-bra pumps
- Available in black or white and in sizes S-XL for great support & perfect fit
This 1-step, hands-free pumping bra makes pumping super-easy. Its convenient design fits most breast shields and in-bra pumps.
It’s also ultra-breathable with perforated foam pads and features soft-touch Adaptive Stretch™ for a perfect fit and ultimate comfort.
The material is certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and can be machine washed at up to 60°C.
Not sure what size you need? Watch our sizing video here.
Bra size calculator
Find your bra size in 3 easy steps.
Calculate My Size
On bust measurement:
Under bust measurement:
Your recommended size is
Keep Cool Bras: M
Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier: S
All women are different and Medela embraces this diversity. In case you cannot find your size outlined on our size chart, we advise you to try the closest Medela size to your measurement.
Read more here about finding the right size, including a bra size calculator.
1 x 3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex/elastane
- Can be machine washed at up to 60°C on a gentle cycle
- Only non-chlorine bleach if needed
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron or dry clean
The first step to find the right bra is getting accurate bust measurements, which can be done easily in the comfort of your home, best with a soft tape measure. Every woman is unique and this calculation is the first and most important step.
We have 5 easy steps for you to measure yourself:
• Measure around your bust, measure around your under bust
• Subtract your under bust measurement from your bust measurement
• Use our table to find your cup size
• Find your band width according to your under bust measurement.
• Use our size chart to find your correct size by combining cup size with bandwidth
During the second trimester you may notice that your breasts are growing and you may get uncomfortable in your regular bra. We recommend as soon as you are experiencing this you move to a wireless and seamless maternity & nursing bra. All our bras feature Adaptive Stretch™ material that grows with your changing body from pregnancy through nursing.
There are different products in our collection to help you in your breastfeeding and pumping journey. If you want to breastfeed and pump we recommend you to use our 3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra, which is designed for 1) use with your wearable in-bra pump 2) use with your electric breast pump 3) nursing.
Our collection includes nursing bras and pumping garments that have different features, but most bras are compatible with electric pumping. The 3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra is the first bra that is specifically designed for hands-free pumping with wearable pumps, electric pumps and for breastfeeding.
Our 3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra is designed to fit most in-bra pumps as well as the breast shields of most electric pumps.
Supportive bras are the most recommended to wear with in-bra pumps. Our 3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra offers medium to high support which is ideal for in-bra pumping while providing full comfort for all-day wear. Our straps adjust from the front so it is easy to fit the in-bra pump and adjust to the right length for a comfortable and snug fit. As our bra is made of soft touch Adaptive Stretch™ material, it naturally adapts to your changing body and stretches for a comfortable fit.
You should keep in mind that a nursing bra might need to get washed frequently so we recommend you have enough to wash and wear in exchange. We have a wide offering of bras to fit different needs. Check out our sleep bra with no hooks and eyes, plus a crossover nursing feature.(link sleep bra) If you need more support during the day, you might find that the Maternity & Nursing bra will offer you that gentle support. If you want to have extra support you can opt for our Comfy Bra or our Ultimate BodyFit Bra for even more support and shape. For more details please check out the full portfolio.
You can wear a nursing bra to bed as long as it is comfortable for you. During pregnancy and nursing the breast grows and you might want to have a little support even when sleeping. Our Sleep Bra is designed with minimal seams and no hooks, so nothing disturbs your skin while you sleep. It has a crossover function to allow for easy access for nursing during the night. Another benefit to wearing a bra for sleep is that you can also wear breast pads to avoid any leakage marks on your clothes.
As a breastfeeding mum you do not have to wear a bra to sleep, but of course there are several reasons you may want to do so:
1) your breasts are bigger than you are used to before pregnancy and you might feel you need some light support during the night
2) if your breasts leak you can easily place breast pads in your bra to avoid leakage on your clothes. We recommend using our Sleep Bra as this is the most comfortable piece in our collection for laying down.
We recommend you start wearing a maternity and nursing bra in the second trimester or when your regular bra gets uncomfortable. Our maternity & nursing bras are made of Adaptive Stretch™ material that grows with your changing body from pregnancy through nursing. Use our size chart to find the right size of your next nursing bra.
1 Breast growth and the urinary excretion of lactose during human pregnancy and early lactation: endocrine relationships: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10226182