Accessories and Disposables for Thopaz and Thopaz+ Systems Local contact
Accessories and Disposables for Thopaz and Thopaz+ Systems
Thopaz and Thopaz+ set new standards in chest drainage management in terms of mobility, objective digital data and ease of use.
Thopaz/ Thopaz+ Disposables
- Available in 300ml, 800ml and 2-litres capacities to optimise drainage therapy and reduce the amount of waste.
- All three sizes are available with or without solidifier, providing a hygienic and cost-effective option for disposing of patient fluid.
- The dual-lumen tubing provides continuous monitoring of pressure close to the patient's chest.
- Every five minutes, the tubing is flushed with a small amount of air, to prevent clogging and to guarantee un-interrupted treatment.
- Two types of connectors are available (single or double) in small, medium or large sizes to accommodate preferred chest tubes.
- All Thopaz/Thopaz+ tubing connectors contain a port for convenient sampling of drainage fluid.
Thopaz/ Thopaz+ Accessories
- The docking station can be placed on a level surface or clamped to a standard rail or IV pole.
Adapter Docking Station for Canister 2 Litre
- To secure the 2l canister in place.
Holder with Standard Rail
- For the easy attachment of Thopaz/ Thopaz+ to rails, beds or IV poles. Can be fixed vertically or horizontally.
Universal Holder with Flexible Standard Rail
- For the easy attachment of Thopaz/Thopaz+ to rails, beds or IV poles.
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the inclination of the rail (360°).
- For carrying the Thopaz/Thopaz+.